Jesmany Jomarron, Esq
Mr. Jomarron is a founding partner of JOMARRON | LOPEZ. He has represented a variety of clients with civil litigation matters including complex business disputes, real property litigation, community association law, and probate litigation. He also has developed a specialized area of practice dedicated to creditors’ remedies and debtors’ rights, which is especially useful for implementing strategies for post-judgment collection and asset protection.
Mr. Jomarron gained valuable courtroom experience as a Judicial Intern to The Honorable Chief Judge David M. Gersten in Florida’s Third District Court of Appeal and to The Honorable Judge Cecelia M. Altonaga in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
He also has served as a Certified Legal Intern in the Economic Crimes Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida. He was previously a Litigation Attorney at two large Florida law firms: Ruden McClosky P.A. n/k/a Greenspoon Marder, P.A. and Vernis & Bowling of Miami, P.A.
Mr. Jomarron earned his Juris Doctorate, summa cum laude, from St. Thomas University School of Law and graduated first in his class. While in law school, he was a Senior Articles Editor of the St. Thomas Law Review, a Student Instructor of Property Law, and an active competitor in the law school’s trial team. He earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, magna cum laude, from Florida International University (BBA, 2005).
- The Florida Bar
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (FAPIA)
- Peter T. Fay American Inn of Court, since 2007
- Cuban American Bar Association
- St. Thomas University School of Law — Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2009
- Florida International University — Bachelor of Business Admin., magna cum laude, Finance, 2005
- Spanish, proficient